Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ethical Giving

This is an assignment that me and my class are doing. We are researching Ethical Giving charities. Here is a link to the assignment: Ethical Giving.
Enjoy!


If I had $100 I would spend most of my money on gifts from World Vision. From there I would get 2 hens and a rooster for $50 because the hens can lay eggs and the rooster can fertilize them until the people have enough chickens to get all the eggs they need from them, Antibiotics for 10 children for $30, I got this because it saddens me to think that children die from infections because they don't have antibiotics.

The $20 I have left I spent on mosquito nets from Oxfam so that babies or people do not get malaria.

I spent my $100 on what I feel is nessecary for a person in need to have.

No comments: