Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SOLE Presentation

This is a presentation  that my group and I have presented to all the people that watch this. Our group's topic is Plagiarism and Plagiarism on the Internet. Our presentation talked about what Plagiarism is and why it is bad, what the fees are if you Plagiarize, and examples of Plagiarism. I want the people who watch our presentation to take the information and use it for the better. I want you to learn from our information and do not Plagiarize. I want you to notice that our group divided our work equally. Each person in our group devoted their time to find information and provide their input on what we should do. My group have two videos because one of our group members was absent for the first video looking for a piece of work for our presentation. The new person that is in the second video is Will, he and Haneen created a short skit as an example of Plagiarism. I learned a lot from having to research what Plagiarism is. For example I learned that when you Plagiarize you can be called a Plagiarist, also I learned that you could go to jail for 10 years, or you will have to pay $2,500-$250,000 in fees! By the way I'm the dude in the blue on the right.
Enjoy!






1 comment:

charzie:) said...

this is good:) i like yur blog:)