Monday, November 8, 2010

My Musium of Civil 3,2,1

3.Specific things you enjoyed overall.
1. I enjoyed the Trick of Truth play with the woman who played so many people, my favourite person she played is the nanabush.
2. I liked the spirit of all the actors and the guides.
3. Overall it was entertaining and educational at the same time!
2.Important things you learned.
1. I learned that back in the day being a Canadien was very hard.
2. I learned about how whalers in the past would catch whales.
1.Thing that you would change.
I would change the museum into an actual play stage.


I hope you enjoy this!


Tyler

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

I really enjoyed using the musuem as a stage and agree that it would be pretty amazing if the whole museum was a stage.

Shauna Pollock said...

Good job on this post, but make sure in the future that you are including lots of specific detail in your writing, as I'd like to know more about what exactly was "entertaining and educational". I'd like to know what it was that you feel you learned.

Have a great weekend!