Monday, October 25, 2010

World of Work Assignment.

Hi guys! On Wednesday October 27 me and my class are going to a high school that has stations with things you might want to go through during high school. For mor in for click this link: WoW assignment

The course that I like most is cooking or apprenticeship for being a chef. The first reason is because ever since I was tall enough to reach over the stove I have been cooking for my brother and sometimes my parents because my parents were vegetarians, only me and my brother were carnivores. So this means I know how to cook steaks and meats, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to cook other things, I also know how to cook vegetarian foods as well as meats. This I guess you could say will come in handy if me and my girlfriend ever get married I can cook for her as well because she is a vegetarian. The second reason is that i like cooking, I find it is very occupying and fun to do.
The four questions I have are:
1. How good is the pay?
2. Can I make a decent living with the money I make?
3. How can I start improving on things that need to be improved on?
4. How many years until I can move on from apprenticeship


Enjoy!

Tyler

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Tyler,

Good job on the assignment. I'm still finding your text tricky to read, though. Can you try making it bigger or less bold or less bright? Give it a try and see if it looks a little clearer.

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Tyler,

Again, can you check my blog and make sure you've followed all directions? There are some areas you missed here (listing the jobs in each sector, for example).

Miss P