Monday, May 16, 2011

Childhood Memories

For information on this assignment please go to here: Childhood Memories. This was a hard assignment for me because I'm adopted and I can't remember anything before the age of 6, and I just don't know why it's like a blank when I try to think about. So I mustered all the memories I could remember my sister Skyla telling me, and came up with this. Enjoy!:

1. Franklin the Turtle
My most favourite book when I was younger was the Franklin books.
He was my idol for a very long time, that rhyme at the beginning of the book and his shows(which I never missed)still rings in my head to this day, in case you haven't heard it before(which is totally not possible) here it is:

Franklin can count by twos and tie his shoes.
He can zip zippers and button buttons.
He can count forwards and backwards.

Now that I look back on some meanings of his shows it really makes sense, it tells us that friendship is important and all we need to do is be ourselfs. I read and watch Franklin the Turtle very little to this day because it's hard to find a channle that plays his shows.

2. The Barney Show 
This one is kind of funny because for as long as I can remember I despise The Barney Show. But acording to the person that knows me the best(my sister)I would screem my head off whenever someone changed the channel, when The Barney Show was on, and aparently I always knew when it was on so I would jump in front of the T.V and keep on whining "Barney, I want Barney" until someone put Barney on. I will not put the theme song on here because that would be an insult to my blog, and I very much despise of it.

3.The third thing is

No comments: